I was born and brought up in the countryside of China, a village called Tip of the Mud.
I start to perform in front of people when I was 5 years old,
didn’t get the opportunity to be formally trained as an performer till I was 28 years old.
After 18, I lived and studied in Nanjing、Shanghai、Paris、 Rennes and New York.
I write and dance when I don’t know what to say,
Or have too much to say.
I am an educator who is willing to share,
and who is willing to learn.
I am a wife, a daughter and an older sister,
but before all of that,
I am an artist.
I create because I want my friends to know that I love them.
- in postproduction The Orange Cube project as Mom
- Dec.2020 She Speaks of River as She,13th Shanghai Biennial
- Oct.2020 When in Doubt, Read Nightwood: Act III, Scene 4 as Robin Wood
- Mar.2019 As We Humans Do as Performer
- Dec.2018 Floating stone as Dancer
- Oct. 2018 Ash Whisper as Creator and Leading Actress, 6th Wuzhen International Drama Festival
- Oct. 2017 The New MoonasThe Woman, 5th Wuzhen International Drama Festival
- Mar. 8－Mar. 16. 2017 Chekov’s Seagull as Nina,Pudong Lanxin Theater, Shanghai
- Oct. 2016 Molière’s Les Femmes Savantes, 4th Wuzhen International Drama Festival Carnival
- Sep. 2016 Love’s Labour’s Lost as Rosaline, Pudong Library International Reading Day, Shanghai
- Sep. 2016 Molière’s Les Femmes Savantes as Armande, Shanghai International Art Festival
- Oct. 2015 15 Rooms, Performance Art Project at LONG Museum